Connected Internet Program
To better serve the needs of our communities, Comporium is offering a new “Connected” Internet program that is free to qualifying households.
What does the Connected Internet Program Include?
This internet tier will provide:
- 100 x 100 Mbps (Fiber) or 100 x 3 Mbps (Cable Modem) at no cost
- No data caps
- No additional installation or equipment fees
- Option to upgrade to higher tiers and still receive monthly discounts (up to $30 per month/$75 per month Tribal)
This internet offering is possible due to the newly created Affordable Connectivity Program.
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets one of the criteria below:
- Participates in the FCC’s Lifeline program
- Has household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (level adjusted from EBB Program)
- Participates in a Lifeline-qualifying government program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Participates in free & reduced-price school lunch program or school breakfast program
- Participates in the Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) – New for ACP
How to Apply
The easiest way to apply is to go to acpbenefit.org. Comporium does not determine eligibility. To help speed up your enrollment, be sure to save your Application ID from the National Verifier. Once you are approved, visit a Comporium retail store (map). Please bring a valid government-issued ID as well as proof of qualification in one of the eligible programs above.
About the Affordable Connectivity Program
Congress created the Affordable Connectivity Program, a new long-term, $14 billion program. This investment in broadband affordability will help eligible low-income customers ensure that they can afford the connections needed for work, school, health care and more for a long time. The Affordable Connectivity Program will provide a discount of up to $30 per month towards any broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount per household.