COVID-19: We are committed to keeping our customers and employees safe and connected. LEARN MORE
See plans available in your area
Now available to over 30,000 homes, Zipstream is the premier High Speed Internet package at Comporium.
Comporium Premium WiFi is the whole home solution for your wireless needs.
Products, services and prices are subject to change in different locations. Enter your address to see what offers are available in your area.
Watch from your PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone or Android. FREE for channels that are part of your TV package.
An Easy way to a smarter home.
On February 1, 2021, we will be increasing the rates of some of our plans and fees. As a result, the price you see on your first bill may be higher than what is currently reflected on our website. SEE AFFECTED PLANS NOW
Never miss a call make your phone number ring in up to 5 locations.
HOW IT WORKS:
Program your home or business phone number to ring in up to 5 locations (home, work, mobile numbers, etc.) at the same time. When the first location goes “off hook” the other numbers disconnect. You can turn the service on or off and program numbers from your touch-tone phone.
1. Lift the handset of the phone line subscribing to the service and listen for dial tone.
2. Press *85.
3. Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your list.
4. If the feature is on, press 3 to turn the feature off.
Then, to add a ringing location/number to your list:
1. Press #.
2. Follow the voice instructions. You can store up to 4 numbers on your list.
• Enter numbers as you would dial them from your primary number. For example: 7 digits for local calls and 11 digits (1+area code+number) for long distance calls (long distance rates will apply). If your business requires additional digits such as 8 or 9 to obtain access to outside lines, you will also need to include those digits. Some restrictions apply to Centrex numbers.
To remove numbers/locations from your list:
1. Dial *.
2. Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all numbers.
To hear the numbers on your list:
1. Dial 1.
To hear instructions again:
1. Dial 0.
To change your PIN:
You must dial in from your primary phone number (home or office phone the service is billed on).
1. Dial *53.
2. When prompted for the feature code, dial *85.
3. When prompted for your old PIN, dial the last 4 digits of the phone number.
4. When prompted, enter your new PIN.
5. When prompted, enter your new PIN again to confirm.
6. After confirmation tone, hang up.
To use the feature from any touch-tone phone:
1. Dial 985-7777 (Rock Hill/Fort Mill Customers)
3. When prompted dial your 10-digit pilot directory number (your phone number).
4. When prompted, enter your PIN.
5. Program as you would from your primary phone.
• You may dial 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
• The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Selective Call Acceptance, Selective Call Forwarding and similar services.