COVID-19: We are committed to keeping our customers and employees safe and connected. LEARN MORE
See plans available in your area
Now available to over 30,000 homes, Zipstream is the premier High Speed Internet package at Comporium.
Comporium Premium WiFi is the whole home solution for your wireless needs.
Products, services and prices are subject to change in different locations. Enter your address to see what offers are available in your area.
Access to all your favorite shows whenever, wherever.
Watch from your PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone or Android. FREE for channels that are part of your TV package.
An Easy way to a smarter home.
Beginning September 30, 2021, Video on Demand (VOD) will no longer be available on traditional cable TV. To continue enjoying VOD, including over 14,000 additional titles, please consider making the easy switch to Stream TV.
Certain Restrictions May Apply
HOW IT WORKS:
Automatically redials the last number you dialed, and will continue to redial it for 30 minutes or until it connects.
How to use:
1. When you hear a busy signal, press and release the “switchhook.” Listen for a special tone.
2. If you’ve already hung up, lift the handset and listen for a normal dial tone.
3. Press *66 (rotary phones, dial 1166).
4. If the line is still busy, hang up. Your phone will check the number for up to 30 minutes.
5. A special callback ring alerts you if the line becomes free (some phones ring normally).
6. Lift the handset to automatically place the call.
To cancel your Callback request:
1. Press the “switchhook” and release. Listen for a special dial tone.
3. Press *86 (rotary phones, dial 1186).
4. Listen for the confirmation tone or announcement and then hang up.
• To start the 30-minute clock, repeat steps 1-4 under “How To Use.”
• Does not work on 800 numbers, 900 numbers, numbers outside the specified service area, or on lines where Call Forward and some other call services have been activated.
• The “switchhook” is the button the handset pushes down when you hang.
up the phone. Some phones have a Link or Flash key you can press instead.
• Call Return will be placed on your line in conjunction with this feature.