COVID-19: We are committed to keeping our customers and employees safe and connected. LEARN MORE
See plans available in your area
Now available to over 30,000 homes, Zipstream is the premier High Speed Internet package at Comporium.
Comporium Premium WiFi is the whole home solution for your wireless needs.
Products, services and prices are subject to change in different locations. Enter your address to see what offers are available in your area.
Access to all your favorite shows whenever, wherever.
Watch from your PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone or Android. FREE for channels that are part of your TV package.
An Easy way to a smarter home.
Beginning September 30, 2021, Video on Demand (VOD) will no longer be available on traditional cable TV. To continue enjoying VOD, including over 14,000 additional titles, please consider making the easy switch to Stream TV.
Certain Restrictions May Apply
HOW IT WORKS:
By dialing a code before you place a call, you can prevent your phone number from appearing on the Caller ID display of the person receiving your call.
How to use:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *67 (rotary phones, dial 1167).
3. Dial the number you’re calling as usual.
4. The person you’ve called will not be able to see your number displayed on their Caller ID display screen.
• You must dial *67 before
each call you place. Otherwise, your phone number will be released to the person receiving your call.
• If you have subscribed to Per-Line Blocking, dialing *67 will allow the number to be sent to the called party.