COVID-19: We are committed to keeping our customers and employees safe and connected. LEARN MORE
See plans available in your area
Now available to over 30,000 homes, Zipstream is the premier High Speed Internet package at Comporium.
Comporium Premium WiFi is the whole home solution for your wireless needs.
Products, services and prices are subject to change in different locations. Enter your address to see what offers are available in your area.
Watch from your PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone or Android. FREE for channels that are part of your TV package.
An Easy way to a smarter home.
How it works:
Incoming caller’s name and number is displayed on your phone…
– and television when you also have Digital Cable through Comporium. (Caller ID on TV)
– and computer when you also have High-Speed Internet through Comporium. (Caller ID on PC)
How to use:
1. When you receive a call, the name and number of the person calling will automatically appear on the display screen — must have a Caller-ID phone with display screen or add-on display unit.
2. If you choose to answer the call, the number will remain on the screen until the call is ended.
• If the letter “P” or “Private” appears on your screen, the caller may have blocked the display of their number before placing the call.
• If “Anonymous,” “Out of Area,” or “0” appears, the caller is in an area that does not support Caller ID Services