COVID-19: We are committed to keeping our customers and employees safe and connected. LEARN MORE
See plans available in your area
Now available to over 30,000 homes, Zipstream is the premier High Speed Internet package at Comporium.
Comporium Premium WiFi is the whole home solution for your wireless needs.
Products, services and prices are subject to change in different locations. Enter your address to see what offers are available in your area.
Watch from your PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone or Android. FREE for channels that are part of your TV package.
An Easy way to a smarter home.
Alerts you of incoming calls while you are on the phone.
HOW IT WORKS:
You can use your phone without missing other calls. A special tone alerts you to a waiting call; the person calling you hears normal ringing.
To answer a waiting call:
1. When you’re on the phone, a special tone tells you a second call is waiting.
2. Press and quickly release the “switchhook.” Your first caller is automatically placed on hold, while you’re connected with the second caller.
If you choose not to answer the incoming call:
1. You’ll hear a special tone to remind you of the waiting call.
To alternate between callers:
1. Simply press and quickly release the “switchhook.” While you talk with one caller, the other will automatically be placed on hold. Each conversation remains private.
To end either call:
1. Hang up with the connected caller.
2. Your phone will ring and you’ll be connected with the remaining caller.
To “turn off” Call Waiting before making a call:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *70 (rotary phones, dial 1170) and listen for the confirmation tone.
3. Dial the phone number you wish to call. You will not be interrupted by the Call Waiting tone and other callers will hear a busy signal.
4. After you hang up, Call Waiting automatically “turns on” again.
To “turn off” Call Waiting during a call:
1. Press and release the “switchhook.”
2. Press *70 (rotary phones, dial 1170) and listen for the confirmation tone. You will automatically be reconnected to your call.
3. After you hang up, Call Waiting automatically “turns on” again.
• You must have Three-Way Calling to “turn off” Call Waiting during a call.
• The “switchhook” is the button the handset pushes down when you hang up the phone. Some phones have a Link or Flash key you can press instead.