COVID-19: We are committed to keeping our customers and employees safe and connected. LEARN MORE
See plans available in your area
Now available to over 30,000 homes, Zipstream is the premier High Speed Internet package at Comporium.
Comporium Premium WiFi is the whole home solution for your wireless needs.
Products, services and prices are subject to change in different locations. Enter your address to see what offers are available in your area.
Access to all your favorite shows whenever, wherever.
Watch from your PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone or Android. FREE for channels that are part of your TV package.
An Easy way to a smarter home.
Let your calls follow you to another number.
HOW IT WORKS:
You can program your calls to ring at another number. Each time a call is forwarded, your phone will make one short ring. It can still be used to make outgoing calls.
To “turn on” the service:
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *72 (rotary phones, dial 1172) and listen for the dial tone.
3. Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
4. When the phone is answered, your Call Forward is in effect.
If the line is busy, or there’s no answer:
1. Hang up and within 2 minutes, repeat steps 1-4 above. You’ll hear a confirmation tone to let you know your Call Forward is now working.
To “turn off” the service:
2. Press *73 (rotary phones, dial 1173).
3. Listen for the confirmation tone, then hang up. Your Call Forward is now “off,” and calls will ring normally on your phone.
To change the “forward to” number:
1. Turn off Call Forward.
2. Repeat steps 1-4 above to turn on Call Forward, entering the new “forward to” number.
• Dial the number exactly as if you are calling directly. For a local number, dial the 7-digit phone number. For a long distance number, dial “1” plus the area code (long distance rates apply). If you have speed dialing, you may dial one of your codes instead.