Available FREE to customers with both Digital Cable and Caller ID service from Comporium.*
- See incoming calls on your television screen
- Choose which calls to answer from the comfort of your chair
- Keep track of the calls you receive on Channel 100
- Choose which calls to return
Caller ID on TV works with your existing primary telephone line and Digital set-top converter from Comporium to display the name and telephone number of the person calling. In most cases, the Caller ID information will be displayed on your TV screen prior to your phone ringing. The caller information will remain on your screen for approximately 15 seconds.
When you tune to Digital Cable Channel 100, you can use your Digital remote to:
- Check the "call History" to see the last 10 numbers that called
- Change settings for Caller ID on TV:
- Enable or Disable the Caller ID on TV feature
- Change the duration of the Caller ID on TV banner
*Must have both Caller ID and Digital Cable from Comporium for service to work. Caller ID on TV will only work on a TV connected to a Comporium Digital set-top converter associated with the primary phone line. Caller ID on TV does not work on Digital to Analog converters (DTAs).